Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine NP/ PA (Downey CA)
Pro Health Partners /Argus Medical Management provide all Management Services critical to running a successful medical practice allowing our physician clients to focus on the practice of medicine. We are currently seeking an experienced Physician's Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner to work with a Board Certified Physician. Candidates will work in a physician practice office setting located in Downey CA.
JOB OVERVIEW: This position examines and treats patients independently and in autonomous collaboration with other health care professionals. Ensure proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
Position Details and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 years' experience
- Spanish Speaking plus
- Pain Management experience a plus
- Sports medicine and interventional experience a plus
Education & Certification/Licensure:
- State of California PA License
- Active PA Certification
- NPI number (if applicable)
- Current DEA/Furnishing number
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Electronic Medical/Health Record (EMR/EHR)
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess tact, confidence and caring attitude, even under stress.
- Must believe in health care with dignity for all.
- Ability to communicate with people and understand their problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Commitment to quality.
- Excellent bedside manner and a demonstrable ability to build rapport with patients and co-workers.