Internal Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Downey CA)
Pro Health Partners /Argus Medical Management provide all Management Services critical to running a successful medical practice allowing our physician clients to focus on the practice of medicine.We are currently seeking an experiencedPhysician Assistanttime with a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician. Candidates will work in a physician practice office setting.Applicants should possess all appropriate licensure and credentialing as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of3 year ofrecent experience as aP.A or N.P
JOB OVERVIEW:This position examines and treats patients independently and in autonomous collaboration with other health care professionals. Ensure proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
Position Details and Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Pain Management experience a plus
- Sports medicine and interventional experience a plus
- Must have EMR/EHR experience
- Familiar with HMO/ IPA medicine
Education & Certification/Licensure:
- State of California PA License
- Active PA Certification
- NPI number (if applicable)
- Current DEA/Furnishing number
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Electronic Medical/Health Record (EMR/EHR)
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess tact, confidence and caring attitude, even under stress.
- Must believe in health care with dignity for all.
- Ability to communicate with people and understand their problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Commitment to quality.
- Excellent bedside manner and a demonstrable ability to build rapport with patients and co-workers