Located in the beautiful Napa Valley, SyMed Corporation is a comprehensive revenue cycle management group and billing software vendor. Our mission is providing innovative solutions in helping our clients successfully navigate the corridors of today's healthcare reimbursement maze.
We invest in our team of bright, focused, and knowledgeable people who enable SyMed to bring excellent results to our clients. Are you detail oriented, organized, and like working in a productive, friendly environment? Then come join us for this excellent opportunity to grow professionally in this unique position.
- We are looking for an experienced Network Administrator with 4+ years of experience to join our growing company.
- This position handles all internal network operations, and works directly with clients, vendors and other staff to resolve network and other technological issues.
- Keeps current with technological advancements and best practices in the field and provides recommendations for enhancing network security and reliability.
- Manages all hardware, including workstations, servers, printers and other equipment.
- Develops and maintains clear documentation of network infrastructure and procedures.
- Oversees daily data backups and disaster recovery plans.
- Works alongside Compliance Officer to identify and resolve vulnerabilities and procedural gaps.
Qualifications / Skills:
- The successful candidate will have a B.S. in Information Systems or a closely related field and must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Proficient in the administration of Microsoft Domain/Workgroup networks with experience in Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server Operating Systems.
- Highly knowledgeable about Cisco firewalls and network security.
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory.
- MCSA Certification, MCP and/or CCNA certification a strong plus.
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan (Section 125 Benefit Plan)
- 401K with option for percentage of company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational, development, & CEU opportunities
- Fun company events (see our reviews on Glassdoor)