Pro Health Partners /Argus Medical Management provides all Management Services critical to running a successful medical practice allowing our physician clients to focus on the practice of medicine. We are currently seeking an experienced Physician's Assistant to work full time with a Board Certified Physician. Candidates will work in a physician practice office setting. Applicants should possess all appropriate licensure and credentialing as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2-3+ years' experience as a P.A.
Position Details and Requirements
- Experience in an Internal Medicine Office
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Fulltime 4 days a week or Part-time 2 days a week
- 2 Office locations - Rancho Cucamonga and Chino
- Spanish Speaking
- Preferred Independent Contractor (will consider direct employment)
- Salary Range $50-55 + pay for malpractice
Medical degree from an accredited medical school
Certification/Licensure: The following must be active and in good standing
- State of California PA License
- Active PA Certification
- NPI number (if applicable)
- Current DEA/Furnishing number
JOB OVERVIEW: This position examines and treats patients independently and in autonomous collaboration with other health care professionals. Ensure proper illness and injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Electronic Medical/Health Record (EMR/EHR)
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess tact, confidence and caring attitude, even under stress.
- Must believe in health care with dignity for all.
- Ability to communicate with people and understand their problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Requires adherence to all policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, standards for safety, attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
- Commitment to quality.
- Excellent bedside manner and a demonstrable ability to build rapport with patients and co-workers.