MBMS has been serving radiology practices since 1986, providing billing and practice management services for over 1,000 radiologists across the country. As one of the largest and best performing billing companies in the industry, MBMS is able to provide its clients with exceptional customer service and unparalleled financial result.
**Bilingual Candidate preferred**
Answer calls coming into the department and process credit card payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones in a professional and courteous manner within three rings.
- Obtain credit card information process for approval and provide authorization number.
- Update demographic information obtained by patient.
- Enter detailed comments in patient accounts and mail receipts to patient.
- Transfer patients to billing department queue for account inquiries.
- Recognize and respect the confidential nature of the information processed
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Skills and Qualities:
- Reliable and punctual: You show up for work on time and we can count on you to complete your tasks as assigned.
- Great people skills: You are a people person, enjoy talking with people, and resolving conflicts when needed.
- Accurate and detail-oriented: You take pride in your ability to be accurate in your daily work performance. You have an eye for details and understand their importance.
- Highly productive in completing tasks: You are ambitious and derive personal satisfaction from completing tasks.
- A team player: You enjoy being part of an administrative team. You understand how your own work performance may positively or negatively affect the entire team. Your team can count on you just as you can count on the team when needed.
- Driven (a self-starter): You don't need reminders and nudging to get your tasks done. You are constantly looking for ways to improve your work efficiency and job performance.
- Project management skills: You know how to get a multi-step work project done, and you know how to complete it in time.
- Emotional stability (working well under pressure): You keep an even keel when confronted with emotional customers or demanding work volume or time pressures.
- Positive attitude and energy: You leave any personal problems at the door and will not let them interfere with your job performance.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. We offer excellent benefits which include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(K) with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid holidays.