MBMS has been serving radiology practices since 1986, providing billing and practice management services for over 1,000 radiologists across the country. As one of the largest and best performing billing companies in the industry, MBMS is able to provide its clients with exceptional customer service and unparalleled financial results.
We are currently seeking a Jr. Client Support Analyst will service as a key team member of our Global Support Operations by carefully analyzing, processing and documenting client medical data by utilizing all available resources and capabilities. This position will use a range of technical expertise, customer service skills, tools, and resources available to resolve our clients' needs. Other duties include routine maintenance and office support tasks, along with working on various projects.
To assist in the set-up and maintenance of company software and databases for assigned clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all data interfaces, submissions, remits, etc.
- Assist in new client database set up.
- Maintain and monitor existing client databases for optimum performance.
- Manage project development and implementation.
- Interact with and support MBMS staff regarding database and system issues.
- Receives, documents, and carefully analyzes incoming data from our Medical clients for interfacing, submitting and remitting thru the proper channels.
- Supports client requests, inquiries and reporting. Promptly and properly escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly tasks as assigned in support of the departments operations, such as audit logs and month-end reporting.
- Will work to proactively identify area within the applications where improvements can be made to provide an enhanced ease-of-use and functionality.
- The ability to collaborate with MBMS team members regarding database, system issues and share application knowledge.
Qualifications and Work Requirements:
- Reliable, self-driven, and results-oriented person with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Able to get along with others and be a team-player.
- College degree or a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Successful completion of Client Support Analyst Trainee proficiency requirements
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills
- Analytical thinking and the ability to multitask.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, STD, LTD and Life insurance, 401K and Roth with employer match and tuition reimbursement. We have paid holidays as well as paid time off.
This position is located in the Newark, Delaware office.