We are currently seeking a reliable, positive and highly motivated individual to join our Accounts Receivable team in our Bradenton office. This position is responsible for tracking medical claims through the entire revenue management cycle, identifying and determining a course of action to resolve aging claims.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the company, HIPAA and CMS.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Analyze and look for trends.
- Ensure all claims are submitted with a goal of zero errors.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Read and interpret insurance explanation of benefits.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and continuing educational sessions as requested.
- Meet with Account Manager to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or obstacles.
- Monitor and assist with denials.
Primary Requirements are:
- Experience in filing claim appeals with insurance companies to ensure maximum entitled reimbursement.
- Understanding payor electronic systems (i.e. Availity, Link, Navinet).
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ Years' medical billing experience in A/R required, Anesthesia specialty & out of network billing experience preferred.
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program.