We are currently seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our team in our Bradenton office. This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations in the day-to-day Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) operations of a busy multi-specialty RCM organization focusing on anesthesia as well as other health care areas (Hospital, Facility, Surgery Center, office across multiple specialties) under the direction of the Director of Operations (DOO). This involves multiple departments and internal RCM operations as well as external coordination of operational activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in the oversight of both the client side and internal daily operations as well as the day-to-day functions of the Revenue Cycle Management office.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of written policies and procedures/protocols that govern the Revenue Cycle Management/collection/compliance/account management functions of the organization.
- Participate as needed in all aspects of patient and client account management, utilizing internal and external personnel and resources, including but not limited to:
- Assure that patient information records are appropriately input.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the DOO concerning patient account issues.
- Monitor current projects and progress.
- Monitor patient account credit balances/refunds.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which tasks will be accomplished.
- Be able to help develop and utilize reports and output, internally and at the request of clients.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing monthly reporting.
- Participate actively and effectively in the preparation and promulgation of data.
Primary Requirements are:
- Must be very organized and be capable and willing to multi-task.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others and be extremely team oriented.
- Ability to sustain fast pace and withstand conflicting requirements.
- Must possess the ability to seek out and implement new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing situations.
- Must be able to prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat and legible manner.
- Must possess the ability to examine and interpret financial documents and reports.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing sound Revenue Cycle Management techniques and office production.
Education and Experience:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a High School Diploma.
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Certification or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education desired but not required.
- Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years experience in Medical Revenue Cycle Management supervisory role, including preferably outpatient and inpatient as well as facility management experience.
- Experience in anesthesia Revenue Cycle Management is desired.
- Experience in health care account management is required.
- Proficiency in a variety of Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms is highly desirable.
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program.