We are currently seeking a driven, highly motivated individual to join our team of Patient Advocates in our Bradenton office. This position is responsible for utilizing a multi-line phone system to answer patient questions, route calls to appropriate department and complete other clerical tasks as assigned.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve claims issues.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries.
- Answer inbound phone calls while providing excellent customer service.
- Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs.
Primary Requirements are:
- Basic understanding of Medical Billing Process.
- Proven ability to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task.
- Computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill.
- Answer high level inbound calls and desire to seek solutions in real time.
- Excellent time management, organization skills and comfortable communicating via phone, email and text.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Accustomed to working in high volume, fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year prior experience with healthcare related Customer Service Team and/or Call Center preferred.
This role is for someone excited about resolving patient issues during inbound calls and interested in being a part of a great team!
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program.