HERE WE 'GROW' AGAIN!
Bring your medical billing and coding experience to Community Health Solutions of America, Inc. We need you!
Full revenue cyle process experience needed! Strong ICD-10 billing/coding experience very helpful!
- Prepare daily physician charges and submitting them electronically.
- Knowledge of appropriate payer billing requirements (especially Medicare Part B) to ensure timely payment of claims.
- Electronic and manual posting and adjusting of payments from insurances and patients.
- Reviewing denied claims, fixing, resubmitting and appealing when necessary.
- Identify denial patterns, as well as notifying management of payment delay issues.
- Submit patient statements electronically on a routine, scheduled basis.
- Provide telephone support and processing to patients as relates to billing matters.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of billing standards following current guidelines from Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance entities.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Full revenue cycle process experience required, including insurance verification, coding and claim submission, claim denial requisition, insurance payment posting and the appeals process.
- Two years of billing and coding experience preferred.
- Experience in using electronic health record software, eligibility and electronic billing.
- Strong computer skills including average knowledge of Excel.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, understand and use CPT, LCD and ICD 9/10 codes and adhere to Medicare guidelines and compliance.
- Superior organizational skill, attention to detail, ability to work without micro-management.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Medical Biller and Coder certification preferred.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.