About HealthPro Medical Billing, Inc.
HealthPro Medical Billing is the trusted partner of choice for radiology and pathology practices, as well as imaging centers and other healthcare service providers throughout the United States. Now in business for over 30 years, our success is fully dependent on the service and results we provide our clients and the integrity we demonstrate along the way. Because building and maintaining client trust is essential to our business, we seek out talented medical billing professionals who share our commitment to quality.
HealthPro has positioned itself for great growth and we want you to be a part of it! We are looking for dynamic individuals to be a part of our team. We offer a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation and benefits, and a work-life balanced environment.
Claims Resolution Assistant Manager opportunity! HealthPro Medical Billing in Lima, OH is seeking an Assistant Manager to learn and perform all functions of the Account Management Department (denials, ignored claims, and AR) in addition to leading and supporting a dynamic team, meeting department goals, and complying with department and company policies and procedures.
Claims Resolution Assistant Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accept responsibility for the daily prioritization of workload and tasks (denials, ignored claims, and AR) to ensure complete and timely account follow-up activities
- Review and monitor team activity with an emphasis on compliance, quality, efficiency, and consistency within the work-group
- Identify trends through AR to make improvements on the front end of the process to promote more timely resolution of claims
- Communicate with payers and facilities regarding multi-claim projects; work with team to develop skills to manage these independently
- Analyze claims escalated by team members for write off, as appropriate, when all options for resolution have been exhausted
- Monitor department workload to maintain acceptable KPI performance
- Approval of team members vacation requests and payroll
- Ensure appropriate staffing depth is in place core functions
- Coordinate training for core functions
- Assist in creating department meeting agendas and chair, as applicable, in the absence of the manager
- Maintain knowledge of industry regulations
- Assists in evaluating new technology & tools to enhance efficiencies and compliance
- Provide status updates to the manager for any items that are deficient, abnormal or require further escalation
- Maintain and accept ownership and confidentiality of high level, overall information of clients, staff & operations
- Participate in special projects and meetings or other related duties as required
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree in Business Management, Healthcare Management, or related area of study is preferred.
- One to three years of industry related work experience required.
- Two to three years of leadership experience in billing or related industry preferred.
- Experience with medical billing/collections policies and procedures desired.
- Equivalent combinations of work experience and education will be considered.
- Must be able to multi-task, delegate, problem solve, and effectively communicate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.