About HealthPro Medical Billing, Inc.
HealthPro Medical Billing is the trusted business partner of choice for radiology and pathology practices, as well as imaging centers and other healthcare service providers throughout the United States. Now in business for over 30 years, our success is fully dependent on the service and results we provide our clients and the integrity we demonstrate along the way. Because building and maintaining client trust is essential to our business, we seek out talented medical billing professionals who share our commitment to quality.
HealthPro has positioned itself for great growth and we want you to be a part of it! We are looking for dynamic individuals to be a part of our team. We offer a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation and benefits, and a work-life balanced environment.
Client Service Account Manager opportunity! HealthPro Medical Billing in Lima, OH is seeking a Client Service Account Manager to manage all aspect of an assigned client portfolio including:
- Relationship management by building trust with excellent communication skills and a demonstration of our corporate culture of integrity.
- Analysis within a diverse and complex industry, communicated in an educational and understandable manner, to assist our client with fact based decisions about their practice.
- Assisting our Operations team with monitoring client performance compared to industry key performance indicators. This includes accountability and ownership to accelerate problem resolution and process improvement.
Client Service Account Manager Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for various relationship management activities and operational controls for an assigned portfolio of clients. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for each client within an assigned portfolio. The position will serve as a liaison for clients between internal company personnel by researching, analyzing, and responding to client inquiries, accelerating issues to the appropriate department and monitoring follow through, providing clients with analysis and information regarding their account and the industry to assist their practice management. The successful candidate must be able to communicate complex matters effectively and can operate in a fast-pace and deadline-driven environment where priorities often change.
Core functional responsibilities and expectations include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand client issues, be responsible for providing timely follow-up to clients and be accountable for client satisfaction through the ownership of client questions, concerns, and operational performance.
- Build knowledge of industry data, client specific data (doctors, locations, ownership structure, business managers, payors, contracts, etc) as well as clinically relevant information impactful to our clients and their revenue.
- Develop and manage effective client relationships by exhibiting and utilizing team building and interpersonal relationship skills to solidify our relationship while ensuring service performance measures such as timely, quality deliverables, presentations, and communications for client satisfaction and retention.
- Participate in joint client calls with accountants, facilities, and/or payors if necessary to ensure high level coordination between our clients, the facilities they serve, and our team.
- Administer meetings, both internal and external, adding value by understanding the client needs and responding with high quality data and feedback.
- Assist in resolution of impactful, complex claim issues by monitoring progress and the relationship with a payor provider representative so that the client's best interest and goals are being communicated.
- Review and analyze practice data to identify trends, opportunities, errors, observations and provide the client with education and proactive recommendations to assist in making decisions and strong positioning in a competitive industry.
- Conduct data analysis, setting expected client parameters, working with our Operations team to resolve questions, complete projects, and coordinate report distribution for the client.
- Assist clients with analysis and questions regarding payor contract negotiation by reviewing contract offers. Clearly articulate contract terms and assist the client with facts, industry information, and techniques to help them be successful at negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrate excellent research skills utilizing multiple authoritative sources to correlate information for accuracy.
- Coordinate and execute high quality analytics as well as ad-hoc and routine reporting including communication of results in written or verbal format including presentations when necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between our clients, Operations team leads, and Implementation team to provide the best service to the client while balancing individual and company resources.
- Identify and control risk to prevent fraud and educate clients about industry regulations and compliance best practices.
- Coordinate with Client Services Committee and Operations to ensure that the required level of client service is being provided and to work toward consistency in Client Service objectives and initiatives at a corporate level.
- Experience utilizing problem solving and analytical skills with complex data
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to articulate complex information in an audience appropriate educational way
- Motivated and versatile learner with an aptitude for assimilating information and research effectively
- Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated, consistent professional presence with the ability to adapt to evolving needs and situations
- Intermediate or advanced use of in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to learn new software products with excellent aptitude
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a four-year college curriculum in Healthcare, Health Information Management, Business Management, or related major required; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of senior administrative leadership experience in a billing, coding, finance, insurance or related function within a healthcare or insurance setting required.
- Three to five years of experience in developing and maintaining client relationships, contracts, and leadership and managerial responsibilities preferred.
- Experience with medical billing/collections policies and procedures, third party payments, and government payer regulations preferred.