HealthPro Medical Billing, Inc. of Lima, OH is seeking to hire an onsite or remote full-time Client Services Manager to manage all aspects of the client services team and assigned clients including relationship management, analytics, and client liaison. Our Client Services Manager earns a starting competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. We offer a flexible work environment that encourages family-life/work balance.
Our employees also enjoy a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), a 401k plan, incentive bonuses, continued education, and a gym membership with the health insurance. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT HEALTHPRO MEDICAL BILLING, INC.
HealthPro Medical Billing is the trusted partner of choice for radiology and pathology practices, as well as imaging centers and other healthcare service providers throughout the United States. Now in business for over 30 years, our success is fully dependent on the service and results we provide our clients and the integrity we demonstrate along the way. Because building and maintaining client trust is essential to our business, we seek out talented medical billing professionals who share our commitment to quality.
Our excellent service, care, and compassion for our clients and team members set us apart in the industry. Here at HealthPro, we genuinely care about our clients' and team members' success. Our foundation is built on integrity, commitment, and accountability. If you're looking for a team that will value your professional skills as well as your personal integrity, you may have a future with us.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
As a Client Services Manager, you are responsible for three main areas; relationship management, analytics, and client liaison. In the area of relationship management, you are responsible for the following:
- Understand client issues, be responsible for providing timely follow-up to clients and be accountable for client satisfaction through the ownership of client questions, concerns, and operational performance.
- Develop and manage effective client relationships by exhibiting and utilizing team building and interpersonal relationship skills to solidify our relationship while ensuring service performance measures such as timely, quality deliverables, presentations, and communications for client satisfaction and retention.
- Administer meetings, both internal and external, adding value by understanding the client needs and responding with high quality data and feedback.
In the area of analytics, you are responsible for:
- Assist in resolution of impactful, complex claim issues by monitoring progress and the relationship with a payor provider representative so that the client's best interest and goals are being communicated.
- Review and analyze practice data to identify trends, opportunities, errors, observations and provide the client with education and proactive recommendations to assist in making decisions and strong positioning in a competitive industry.
- Assist clients with analysis and questions regarding payor contract negotiation by reviewing contract offers. Clearly articulate contract terms and assist the client with facts, industry information, and techniques to help them be successful at negotiating contracts.
- Coordinate and execute high quality analytics as well as ad-hoc and routine reporting including communication of results in written or verbal format including presentations when necessary.
As a client liaison you:
- Serve as a liaison between our clients, operations team leads, and implementation team to provide the best service to the client while balancing individual and company resources.
- Identify and control risk to prevent fraud and educate clients about industry regulations and compliance best practices.
Your excellent relationship management, analytical and problem-solving ability, and communication skills are essential to your success. You enjoy being a part of our Client Services team!
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Health Information Management, Business Management, or related major required; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of senior administrative leadership experience in a billing, coding, finance, insurance or related function within a healthcare or insurance setting required.
- Three to five years of experience in developing and maintaining client relationships, contracts, and leadership and managerial responsibilities preferred.
- Experience with medical billing/collections policies and procedures, third party payments, and government payer regulations preferred.
- Intermediate or advanced use of in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to learn new software products with excellent aptitude
The typical schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, but hours are flexible.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR CLIENT SERVICES TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!