About HealthPro Medical Billing, Inc.
HealthPro Medical Billing is the trusted partner of choice for radiology and pathology practices, as well as imaging centers and other healthcare service providers throughout the United States. Now in business for over 30 years, our success is fully dependent on the service and results we provide our clients and the integrity we demonstrate along the way. Because building and maintaining client trust is essential to our business, we seek out talented medical billing professionals who share our commitment to quality.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to be a part of our team. We offer a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation and benefits, and a work-life balanced environment.
HealthPro Medical Billing in Lima, OH is seeking a Software Developer to be a part of our Information Services team.
Software Developer Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with employees and external contacts to plan, program, and code enhancements and changes.
- Design, test, implement, and maintain program code for various business critical applications and reports.
- Create and modify reports using reporting tools.
- Provide assistance to support employees when they are unable to resolve errors related to programs, databases, or other IT related issues.
- Provide general programming assistance to other IS team members as needed.
- Work within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in studying and analyzing data processing functions, methods and procedures and make recommendations concerning the feasibility of revising existing programs or adapting new applications to data processing operations that will effectively utilize IS resources.
- Cross train with other IS team members and participate in the performance of departmental weekly and monthly tasks.
Programming Language Qualifications:
Must have experience with the following:
- Visual Basic .NET
- SQL Server databases
- Writing large and complicated SQL statements with many joins and other advanced features
- Optimizing SQL queries for best performance on multiple platforms
- Versioning Software
- Documentation of code
Experience with the following is highly desired but not required:
- SAP Business Objects Reporting Platform
- Web Programming (HTML, CSS, ASP/VBSCRIPT)
Experience with the following is desired but not required:
- SQL Server Management
- Healthcare industry experience
- HL7-Health Level 7 record formats
- EDI interface programming and record formats
- Software for medical billings/claims
- OnBase software and programming
- iSeries (AS400) computing platform
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Active Directory
Education and Experience:
Must have a BS degree in a computer-related field or 4+ years of programming experience. Experience in Visual Basic .NET, SQL server databases, web programming (HTML, ASP/VBSCRIPT), versioning software, and documentation of code; desired to have experience in SAP Business Objects and web programming (see Programming Language above). Healthcare industry experience preferred.