Large Medical Billing Company is currently seeking a highly efficient individual with a strong background in physicians billing. Radiology billing experience is ideal. This position will provide management oversight and support to assigned offices while serving as primary client representative in designated region.
The Client Manager will be responsible for completely understanding the revenue expectations, identifying the requirements necessary to meet those expectations, identification of unusual and negative trends and working with the billing team on a regular basis regarding the needs associated with and the status of the entire RCM process.
The candidate will need to be knowledgeable regarding radiology and have the ability to generate concise, informative monthly RCM reporting.
- Ensures appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of reporting deliverables, payer trends, and fee schedules.
- Assist in developing financial reports and processes for optimal revenue outcome.
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates various functions with the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately.
- Regularly conducts client meetings to review accounts receivable performance, payer issues and trends. Recommendations are expected to take into consideration company operations, local and national issues and trends as they affect the client and other issues as needed.
- Proactively monitor operational performance indicators.
- Listen, learn and understand the clients' needs in manner that earns the trust of the client, so every Client feels we will advocate, protect and deliver on our word/contract.
- Ensure the client is on track to meet their internal objectives as well as goals set by the MBMS. Know the performance of each of their Clients.
Bachelor's degree. Specific course work: Healthcare Administration, Business, or related field.
Master's degree in Healthcare Administration
Desired Professional Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is required and graduate degree (MHA or MBA, etc.) is a plus
- 5 years prior relevant experience in management, healthcare administration or radiology. A radiology management, private practice background is preferred
- Experience and background in accounting, revenue cycle management, and/or finance
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional organizational abilities and outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The candidate must be motivated with the ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to effectively present information to clients and company management is critical.
- Ability to maintain high standards of professional ethics in dealing with confidential information
- Knowledge of Interventional Radiology, Pathology and Oncology is strongly preferred.
**Some travel is required. This is not a remote position, successful candidate will be assigned to the Reading/Wyomissing office. **