Rapidly growing medical billing company is seeking qualified individual to serve as a Billing Administrator in our Somerset, PA office location. The primary responsibilities of a qualified candidate will be to maintain attendance, punctuality, and salary information for employees in your department and to identify and develop employee talent.
The Billing Administrator will also evaluate employee performance and may interact with the hospital staff when necessary to gather or clarify information pertaining to that client. They will also oversee daily operation of the department with regards to workflow, productivity, monitor client performance and respond as necessary and prepare reports as required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
- General knowledge or medical ethics and confidentiality
- At least 3 years' experience working in a medical/physician practice setting as a supervisor with direct reports.
- Medical Terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding experience
- Knowledge of billing systems and clearinghouses.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Consistently meets or exceeds all established department/client quality and productivity standards.;
- Adhere to the Policies and Procedures set forth by the company in a fair and consistent manner.;
- Possesses a cooperative and positive attitude toward clients, management and co-workers by responding politely and professionally and being a valued team player.;
- Ability to manage and develop interpersonal relationships designed to foster teamwork and achieve the team's stated objectives.;
- Adheres to the HIPAA privacy and security regulations.;
- Possess organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.;
- Accepts change with a positive attitude,
- Performs other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD and 401K with employer match. Business casual working environment and on the job training.