We are a large Medical Billing company that is currently seeking to fill several entry level Medical Billing positions (DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATION).
A successful candidate should have some experience in the medical billing field as it relates to third party reimbursement and resolving payment issues after the claim is submitted.
- Follow-up with insurance companies via telephone;
- Conducts data entry of information into the system;
- Works with patients via telephone and provides customer service;
- Gathers missing information and enters information in the system;
- Enters insurance status updates in the system;
- Manage Accounts Receivables (A/R) for given insurance(s), file appeals and follow denials from these payors.
- Previous medical billing experience required, commercial insurance billing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and EMR; Medent experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of billing practices, claims processing, and appeals preferred
- Knowledge of basic coding and third-party payors operating procedures required
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and resolve problems required
We offer a competitive hourly rate, medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K with Employer Match, vacation and paid Holidays.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM.