Location: Federal Way, Renton, Auburn WA
Salary Range: Depends on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, Leave Bank, Retirement Funding. We offer competitive salaries and growth opportunities.
Employment Type: Full Time Shift 8:30am - 5:00pm
Employer: Vantage Radiology & Diagnostic Services
Description: This position is responsible for resolving outstanding accounts and servicing our patients. Knowledge of medical insurance billing processes is required. Qualified candidates will have solid organizational abilities and strong customer service skills.
- Posting insurance rejections, researching, and resolving outstanding accounts.
- Communicate professionally with patients, referring physician offices, and facility personnel.
- Answering incoming customer service calls.
- Filing exams to primary or secondary insurances, when applicable.
- Responding to patient insurance inquiries.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Experience with database program applications including Windows.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with Epic preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel is preferred.
- 2 year of previous medical office or imaging reception experience is preferred.
- 2 year of previous experience with computers and accurate data entry is required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines consistently.
- Must have a great attendance record.