MBMS has been serving radiology practices since 1986, providing billing and practice management services for over 1,000 radiologists across the country. As one of the largest and best performing billing companies in the industry, MBMS is able to provide its clients with exceptional customer service and unparalleled financial results.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Resolution Specialist in our Denver Colorado office.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
- Minimum of 3 years hospital managed care/commercial collector experience required.
- Knowledge of contract interpretation
- Familiar with hospital, physician and facility billing requirements
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work, correct and resolve pended claims and errors generated by outsourcing partners.
- Monitor and Review the volume of electronic remittance advice hold codes
- Audit payment batches
- Delinquent Lists
- Insurance and Account follow-up
- Aging Reports
- Denial Reports
- Special Projects
- Answer telephone inquiries from patients in a professional and courteous manner within three rings
- Recognize and respect the confidential nature of information processed
- May train or serve as a resource for new or existing personnel.
- May function in some supervisory capacity in support of the department supervisor at the supervisor's discretion.
- Perform other job related duties as required
We offer an excellent benefits package which included Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, STD, LTD and Life Insurance, 401K with employer match, Roth with employer match, 6 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, a business casual work environment.