Fast paced medical billing company seeking full-time Certified Professional Coder in our Somerset location. Experience in interventional radiology preferred.
Acceptable certifications: CPC, RCC, CCS, CCS-P, COC. This is an in-office position.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Coding/auditing charges before they are submitted to insurance
- Abide strictly by HIPAA law by maintaining confidentiality and only accessing information as needed for job functions
- Resolve pre/post coding denials, analyze and complete scrubber edits
- Resolve unreconciled visits by obtaining necessary information for coding
- Contribute actively to setting and achieving personal and department goals.
- Understand insurance policies and procedures
- Meeting deadlines with accurate data entry
- Meeting agreed upon work schedule
- Executing excellent written and verbal communication with staff and others
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance as well as 401K with employer match, 6 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and Sick Time. There's always and opportunity for growth and advancement!!