The Customer Service Specialist acts as the initial contact for incoming phone calls. Duties include answering multi-line phone system, answering questions or appropriately routing calls, and completing various clerical tasks as assigned.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience, growth opportunities, medical insurance, paid time off, 401(k) match and profit sharing.
1. 1- 2 years Customer Service Experience in Health Care environment
a. basic understanding of Medical Billing Process
b. ability to utilize billing software for analyzing claims and claim activity
2. Proven ability to prioritize, problem solve and multi-task
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, as well as outsides clients and vendors
4. Superior communication and organizational skills
5. Proficiency with 10-key by touch
6. Proficiency with common software applications (Microsoft Office)
7. High School Diploma or equivalent required
Hours are generally Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM; occasional overtime may be necessary to meet calendar deadlines.
This position requires a great deal of time working on the computer & Phone.
This position requires successful completion of a background check.